There Are Several Ways To Save Money On Your Credit Cards And Banking Fees
Don’t believe that there aren’t ways to save money at the bank or with credit card companies. They want you to think you can't, but that's just not true.
- Pay with cash first, credit card second. Pay off the balance at the end of the month.
- Only use credit cards that do not charge an annual fee.
- Find the best “rewards card.” These programs can be quite attractive if you use the card a lot and pay the balance off each month.
- Never use your credit card for a cash advance.
- Join the local credit union. They often have lower fees and options.
- Find checking accounts that are free and do not charge annual fees or require a minimum balance.
- Order checks through an outside merchant. The bank usually charges a higher fee.
- Request a lower interest rate on all of your loans (personal and auto).
- Choose banks that do not charge service fees or maintenance fees.
- Choose banks that offer high interest checking and savings accounts.
- Utilize automatic withdraw from your paycheck into a saving or investment account.
- Use in-service ATM’s.
- Only use 1 account when paying for expenses.
- Open a savings account online. Online rates can sometimes pay higher interest rates.
- Stop using credit cards until the balance is paid in full. You will be in a better position to negotiate with a zero balance.
See More About: Personal Finance
| Saving Money On Groceries
| Money Saving Tips
Return From Ways to Save Money to Money Saving Tips